Created on January 24, 2017
Updated February 9, 2017
Start your web page with the following information:
1. HOME PAGE - should have your name and email and anything else you want to add.
2. AN ABOUT ME PAGE - should have an brief introduction with information about you. At least 5 sentences and nothing too personal. The point is if someone comes to your page, who are you?
3. AN ABOUT THIS SITE PAGE - should have information about why your site exists and what the purpose is? Again, if someone visits your site, what do you want them to know about your site?
4. AN ASSIGNMENTS PAGE - this will be a page for all future assignments. You will put your assignment links on this page rather than cluttering your home page.
1. FIRST Create a Résumé in 3 different formats: .docx .pdf .html (30 points) I WILL REVEIW THIS IN CLASS
Create an index on the folder titled "resume" on your computer. The index file should have three links to your resume:
LINK ONE would link to your résumé in .html format
LINK TWO would link to your résumé in .docx format
LINK Three would link to your résumé in .pdf format
SEND THE ENTIRE FOLDER OVER TO YOUR WEB SITE
3. NEXT Create a protected folder names "resume". I WILL EXPLAIN HOW TO DO THIS IN CLASS. instructions are also at http://teacherworld.com/protectedsite.html Use "student" as the login and "go" as the password. (5 points)
Go to http://teacherworld.com/busted
Turn on speakers
4. NEXT Make a link from your course assignments page.
I will review both of these in class on the 16th
Résumé and protected folder assignment.
Introduction to Web Graphics
Do the Photo Essay assignment at http://wc.teacherworld.com/wcphotoessay.html
Return to Class Web Site